Translate

Saturday 28 April 2012

Market Forecasting...Channels


The Chart below is the DOW Industrials, Monthly chart, are we going to break out? notice the ascending price action with the descending volume, scary.
  

 The chart below shows the HUI (Gold Bugs) index. It is quite possible the price could go to the bottom trend line or tag the median line. The gold miners are stocks and when the market as a whole goes down all stocks go down. However, the gold stocks seem to lead the overall market a bit, we'll have to see. Notice the channel is going up where as the channels for the other index's are going down.

The chart below show's the Russell 2000 10 minute chart, notice the ascending channel with the descending momentum indicator, this divergence is bearish. 

The pattern in the chart below is almost always bearish.

Click here to go to........http://stockcharts.com

The chart below is the S&P 500, the same pattern as the DOW Industrials.
I don't have too much else to say other than I still have TZA. I was going to ditch it today, but when I looked at the market as a whole I decided to keep it. I don't recommend this to you, I am taking a huge risk . The 3x ETF's aren't men't to be held very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment