Translate

Thursday 5 January 2012

RUSSELL 2000 AND TZA TRADING THE TREND


RUSSELL 2000 AND TZA TRADING THE TREND



It looks like January 3rd might have been the high based on my pivot point model. My model predicts pivot points in the future, however, these pivot points can be a break down or a break out in the market. To make the charts in the financial markets clearer for me I use pretty much every other method out there in technical analysis and fundamental theory. Today I bought tza at 26.60 will have to see what happens. I have a sneaky suspicion that the financial markets will go up to the 3rd week in January but you can't trade on sneaky suspicions. The bottom white line you see in the chart above is the support line for the market. That support line could be breached on January 20th to 23rd so we could see sideways action till then as well.
Keep in touch  

No comments:

Post a Comment